Raspberry Pi Week
Is a 35$ computer enough for personal use
Moving my personal projects to a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ for a week and preferably beyond.
Find the answer to these questions .
- Is it a replacement to a 2000$ laptop for recreational use.
- What alternate programs need to be used w/o affecting productivity
- What new programming techniques i will learn over this persion.
P.S: this post was written on the Pi Computer.
- Personal Blog
- JS Game
- Java 11 Code Examples
- Python Tutorial
- Personal Jekyll Blog : Running
- Tensorflow for Poets : Running
- Atom editor : Running
- PWA Ecommerce App : Running
Tricks Learnt :
- git clone –depth 1 : Saves a lot of disk pace as it keeps history of only one commit
- Atom Install : https://discuss.atom.io/t/atom-on-the-raspberry-pi/33332
- Tensorflow :
Steps for installing atom on Pi Prereq : npm and nodejs to be installed already
- git clone https://github.com/atom/atom.git
- cd atom
- sudo apt-get install libx11-dev libxkbfile-dev build-essential git libgnome-keyring-dev
- sudo ./script/build
- sudo script/grunt install